Protecting Your Rights After Assault Or Aggravated Assault Charges
Were you arrested on suspicion of assault or aggravated charges? Your arrest may have come after an incident such as a/an:
- Altercation in a public place
- Bar fight
- Sporting event brawl
- Domestic violence accusation
- Fight over a love triangle or affair
- Stranger-on-stranger attack
- Road rage incident
- Injury with a gun or knife — or attempted injury with a weapon
These and many other circumstances sometimes trigger criminal charges of a violent crime such as assault. You may fear that your witnessed involvement in the actions is solid evidence for the prosecution — and that there is no hope of a good outcome in your criminal case. If Russell D. Hunt Sr., Attorney at Law, represents you, you can depend on aggressive, persuasive advocacy. We will take your case seriously, examining all the angles, such as:
- Can witnesses positively identify you without a doubt?
- Is there reason to question the credibility of witnesses?
- Are there facts about your background — such as PTSD — that should mitigate the charges or the sentencing?
- Were you acting in self-defense?
A thorough investigation, along with detailed knowledge of your background (including previous arrests) may uncover the nugget of information that will win your case. At Russell D. Hunt Sr., Attorney at Law, we treat every client as a unique individual and apply our creative powers to the defense of each one.
Initial Consultations With Our Defense Attorneys In Waco, Texas, Are Free
We work hard to keep our law practice accessible to those who need our advocacy. A free initial consultation can help get the dialog started with less stress. To schedule a meeting about assault charges or any violent offense with one of our criminal defense lawyers, call 254-304-6354 or email us. We look forward to hearing about your case and making preliminary recommendations.